When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. To clear your cache and cookies in Chrome follow the steps below.
Note click here if you are using Safari and click here if you are using Firefox.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. Click on the More Icon (3 dots in the top right corner) and choose Settings from the drop down menu..
3. Next click on the Advanced button located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Next select Clear browsing data and tick "Browsing History","Cookies and other site data" and "Cached Images and Files".
5. Press the Clear Data button.
5. Finally close your browser and reopen it.
In other browsers
If you use Explorer or another browser, check its support site for instructions.