When you use a browser, like Safari, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. To clear your cache and cookies in Safari follow the steps below.
Note click here if you are using Chrome and click here if you are using Firefox.
1. On your computer, open Safari.
2. Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
3. Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
4. Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
5. Note: You may want to also clear your browser history. Select the History drop-down, then Clear History.
6. Finally close your browser and reopen it.
In other browsers
If you use Explorer or another browser, check its support site for instructions.