In this article you will learn:
- How to view information about my Timestation via the web portal
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
How to view information about my Timestation via the web portal
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner
- In the dropdown menu click on Timestation Management
4. Here you will be presented with a list of all your Timestations associated with your account
Here is a breakdown of the information in each column:
- Red / Green Icons: These indicate whether or not the Timestation is currently active. Reasons for a Timestation becoming inactive are no wifi, no battery, the email address used to set up the Timestation has been deactivated in Bizimply.
- Location: The location address entered in location settings.
- Device Name: You can name your iPad from iPad settings to make it easier to identify
- Timestation Version: We strongly recommend running the latest version of the Timestation, in order to get the most from it.
- iOS Version: The operating system version your iPad is running on. A yellow warning symbol will appear if there is an update available. We strongly recommend updating to the latest version of your iPad, in order to get the most from it.
- Photo Upload: Your photo upload setting for this Timestation
- Email Used to Connect the iPad: The email address used when the Timestation was set up on this iPad
- PIN: Manager PIN used to log into the manager settings on the Timestation. Select the eye icon to view the PIN
- Last Activity: The last time any activity was recorded on the Timestation eg. clock in times, manager login etc.
You can also view Timestation information for one location through the following steps:
- Login to Bizimply
- Select the location you wish to see the Timestation information for
- Click on the Attendance icon
- Click on 'Timestation Management' under Attendance menu on the left hand side
5. You will be presented with the same Timestation information but for just the one location