You may need to adjust Timecards manually to ensure some employees are paid correctly, even if the attendance records are correct e.g. if someone would prefer to receive Bank Holiday pay as Time in Lieu, you would need to remove hours from their Timecard before it goes to payroll. Here is how to add or subtract hours from the Timecard without touching the schedule or attendance.
- Login to Bizimply
- Go to the correct location
- Click on the Timecards icon
- Select the Timecard you would like to adjust from the list of employees on the left
- If you want to add extra hours to the Timecard, scroll to the bottom of the Timecard to the Timecard Summary
6. Click into the hours which you would like to adjust by clicking the blue arrow
7. Click the blue 'Adjust' button
8. Select the day you would like to apply the adjustment to, then enter the hours you would like to add. If you would like to subtract hours, put '-' in front of the number e.g. -1.5 hours
9. Click 'Save'
10. The hours will be added or subtracted from the total at the bottom of the Timecard summary
Here's a video to demonstrate:
A point to note is that making an adjustment is also locked behind permission for employee roles if you wish to give certain employees the ability to make adjustments on employees timecards or not.