In this article you will learn:
- How do I restrict who can view and approve Timecards
Here's a quick video walkthrough:
Note: In order to set restrictions on Timecard approval, you must have admin access
How do I restrict who can view and approve Timecards
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on your name/email address in the top-right-hand corner and select 'Roles
4. A list of roles will appear. Click on the role you would like to edit.
5. You will be presented with a list of permissions for the Role you have selected, which includes most functions on Bizimply.
6. Scroll down till you see Timecards and ensure it is 'On'
7. Click 'Choose Options'
8. Decide which options for your Timecards you would like employees with this Role on Bizimply to have
9. You can also decide to lock Timecards after a number of days after the end of the Timecard week. After this time the employee with this role will not be able to edit or approve Timecards
10. When you are happy with your permissions for this Role, scroll down and click 'Save'
11. You then assign this role to the employee you want to have these permissions
12. Go to the Employee Profile in the location they work in
13. Click on 'Roles'
14. Select the Role you want to apply
15. Click 'Save' and the permission will be applied to that employee in that location