In this article you will learn:
How to change permissions on a role so Timecards cannot be approved or edited after a certain amount of days
Note: You need to have admin access to Bizimply to lock Timecards for some employee roles
Here's a short video with the full instructions:
How do I lock my Timecards
Login to Bizimply
Click on your name/email address in the top-right-hand corner
Select 'Account Access' from drop down menu
4. A list of roles will appear. Click on the role you would like to edit.
5. You will be presented with a list of permissions for the Role you have selected, which includes most functions on Bizimply.
6. Scroll down till you see Timecards and ensure it is 'On'
7. Click 'Choose Options'
8. In the grey box, when asked 'Would you like to make timecards uneditable after a number of days?' click 'Yes'
9. Enter the number of days after the end of the Timecard week that you would like Timecards to be locked. After this time the employees with this Role will not be able to edit or approve Timecards
10. When you are happy with your permissions for this Role, scroll down and click 'Save'
11. You then assign this role to the employee you want to have these permissions
12. Go to the Employee Profile in the location they work in
13. Click on 'Roles'
14. Select the Role you want to apply
15. Click 'Save' and the permission will be applied to that employee in that location