In this article you will learn:
- Creating new schedules
- Deleting existing schedules
- Editing schedule names
Note: Only an account administrator has access to the schedule settings
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
How to create a new schedule in your Bizimply account
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Select the dropdown menu on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on 'Settings'
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on 'Scheduling' dropdown and choose 'Schedules'
- Click on the blue button 'New Schedule'
- Type in what you would like your schedule to be called. Remember that this schedule will appear in all locations within the account
How to edit a schedule name in your Bizimply account
Remember that this will change the name of the schedule across the whole account.
- Click on the orange icon to edit the name of the schedule
- You can edit the name of an existing schedule within your account from this page
How to delete a schedule in your Bizimply account:
Remember that this will delete all historic information associated with this schedule in your account and may have implications on dashboard costings.
- Click on the 'X' button shown on the screen in the image
- You will then have to follow instructions on the next page including typing 'DELETE' into the box provided
- Click on the blue 'Delete Schedule' button