In this article you will learn about:
- Creating new schedules
- Deleting existing schedules
- Editing schedule names
Here is a quick video walk through:
Creating a new schedule in your Bizimply account
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Select the dropdown menu on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on 'Settings'
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on 'Scheduling' dropdown and choose 'Schedules'
- Click on the blue button 'New Schedule'
- Type in what you would like your schedule to be called. Remember that this schedule will appear in all locations within the account
Editing a schedule name in your Bizimply account
You can also edit the name of an existing schedule within your account from this page. Remember that this will change the name of the schedule across the whole account.
- Click on the orange icon to edit the name of the schedule
Deleting a schedule in your Bizimply account
Remember that this will delete all historic information associated with this schedule in your account and may have implications on dashboard costings.
- Click on the 'X' button shown on the screen in the image
- You will then have to follow instructions on the next page including typing 'DELETE' into the box provided
- Click on the blue 'Delete Schedule' button