In this article you will learn about:
- Configuring the permissions for the schedule page including -
- Giving access to view the schedule page
- Giving access to edit schedules
- Giving access to edit popular shifts
- Giving access to view individual costs
- Giving access to view forecast summary
- Giving access to publish schedules
- Giving access to export schedules
- Giving access to schedule notes
Note: You need to Admin access to edit role permissions.
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on your name/email address in the top-right-hand corner and select 'Roles'
- A list of roles will appear. Click on the orange pen icon of the role you would like to edit
- You will be presented with a list of permissions for the Role you have selected, which includes most functions on Bizimply
- Scroll down until you see Schedule and ensure it is 'On'
- Click 'Choose Options'
- Decide which schedules you would like this Role to have access to NOTE: a person will only see the schedules in the locations they are shared to
- Decide which options for Schedule's you would like employees with this Role on Bizimply to have
- When you are happy with your permissions for this Role, scroll down and click 'Save'