In this article you will learn about:
- How to assign colours to Popular shifts
- How to amend colours on shifts
- How to amend colours assigned when displaying popular shifts by position
- Go to 'Schedule'
- Click on the orange 'Popular Shifts' button
- First decide whether you want to colour code by 'Popular shift' or by 'Position'
Note: If colour coding by Position this will need to be configured by an Admin - How to colour code by Position
How to colour code by Popular shifts
- Select the option to colour code by 'Popular shifts'
- A white box will appear next to each popular shift
- Click on the box and choose a colour from the palette to apply as the colour on schedule
- Shifts will now display this colour when you add them to employees on the schedule
How to amend the colour on an individual shift
- Go to Schedule
- Drag and drop a shift from the popular shifts or click on the schedule to manually add a shift
- The 'Shift Details' pop up will appear
- The colour will be assigned by position or by popular shift
- Click on the 'Colour' tile and select a new colour
- Click 'Save'
- The colour will now have changed for this shift only
How to amend the colour assigned to positions
Note: You must be an admin to be able to amend these settings
- Click on your name/email address in the top right corner and click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Employees' on the left and a list of settings will appear
- Select 'Employee Positions'
- A list of the positions in your account will appear
- Click on the white box to the right and select the colour you wish to assign for that position from the palette
- Shifts added to the schedule will now default to these colours when displaying shifts by position