In this article you will learn how to:
- Create an Onboarding Checklist
Creating Onboarding Checklists
Note: Only Admins can create Onboarding Checklists. Also ensure that the app is turned on in the App Centre.
- Go to Settings
- Select 'Employees' on the left side
- Select 'Onboarding Checklists'
- Press 'New Checklist'
- Fill in the Name, Description, Locations and Email recipients associated with this checklist
- Click on the '+ Add Task' button in order to create the steps on the checklist
- A text box will appear in which you should fill in the steps. You can mark these steps as Required or not. Note: If it is required you cannot complete the checklist until it has been marked done
- Press 'Save' on each task
- Press 'Save' on the checklist
Here is a video: