In this article you will learn:
- How to create a custom role
Note: You need to have administrator access to Bizimply in order to create a custom Role
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
How to create a custom Role
- Login to Bizimply
- Click your name in the top right corner so a drop-down menu appears
- Click on 'Roles'
4. A list of your current roles will appear. To create a new role, click '+New Role'
5. You will be presented with this page:
6. Enter the name you wish to give your new role e.g. Assistant Manager
7. Enter a description for your role so you know what permissions it allows e.g. 'Able to created schedules and approves Timecards only'
8. Scroll through the functions listed and decide if you would like to turn 'On' or 'Off' for that role
If the function is 'On', you can also click 'Choose Options' for more specific permissions within that function e.g. for the schedule, you can define which schedules (rotas) that role has access to, whether that role can edit or publish a schedule or simply just have the ability to view the schedule.
If the function is 'Off', the employee assigned that role will not be able to access that function when they log into Bizimply. The tab will not appear when they login to Bizimply
9. When you are happy with the selections you have made with all the functions, click 'Save'. These permissions will now be applied to that role, and subsequently to any employee with that assigned role on Bizimply