In this article you will learn:
- How to change my password
- How to reset my password
Option 1: How to change my password
You can change your password while logged into the account rather than use the forgot my password option on the login screen.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Open up a web browser (Safari/Chrome/Internet Explorer) and log in app.bizimply.com
- Click on your name/email in the top right hand corner
- Select 'Your Profile' from the drop down menu
4. Select 'change' beside the password field
5. Enter in your new password in the appropriate field
6. Confirm you new password in the appropriate field
7. Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the form.
You will now be able to login with your email address and new password.
Option 2: How to reset your password
- Open up a web browser (Safari/Chrome/Internet Explorer) and type in app.bizimply.com
- Click "Forgot your password?"
3. Type in your email address (make sure it is the same email address your company has on record)
Note - If your company has not saved the email to your company profile you will get the following error. If you should get the below error please contact your employer
4. Click Reset Password
5. Log onto your email and you will receive the below email
6. You will be redirected to change/set your password