In this article you will learn:
- How to assign an employee a Role on Bizimply
- How to edit the Forecast permissions and access for a Role
Note: You must have administrator access on Bizimply to edit a Role
You can view the steps in this video:
How to assign a Role to an employee on Bizimply:
When you assign a Role to an employee you are defining how much access an employee has to your businesses' information on Bizimply. For example, perhaps you would like managers to have more access than supervisors, and supervisors to have more access than regular employees. You can create and allocate the permissions levels that work for your business.
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Select the location of the employee whose access you would like to change
- Go to the 'Employee' tab
- Find the employee profile of the person you would like to assign a role to
- Click into their profile
- Click the 'Roles' tab
- Select the role you would like this employee to have based on your predetermined roles
- Click 'Save'
The employee will receive an email letting them know their permissions on Bizimply have changed, and will now have the access defined by that Role in that location.
*Note: If an employee is shared to another location, they will not have the same access at that location. You will need to edit their Role in their other locations as well.
How to Change The Forecast Permissions A Role Has on Bizimply
- Login to Bizimply
- Click your name in the top right corner so a drop-down menu appears
- Click on 'Roles'
4. A list of Roles will appear. Click on the Role you would like to edit or create a custom Role
5. You will be presented with a list of permissions for the Role you have selected, which includes most functions on Bizimply
6. Scroll to 'Forecasts' and select if you would like to have it turned 'On' or 'Off' for that Role. If the function is 'On', you can also click 'Choose Options' for more specific permissions within that function. If Forecasts is 'Off', employees assigned this Role will not be able to view them when they log into Bizimply
7. If you would like this Role to be able to Add/Edit Forecasts, check the box
8. When you are happy with the changes you have made, click 'Save'. These permissions will now be applied to that Role, and subsequently to any employee with that assigned Role on Bizimply