In this article you will learn how to:
- Import your historic sales
You must be an account administrator to import sales.
- Login to Bizimply.com
- Click on your name/email in the top right of your screen
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Company Settings'
- Click 'Sales Import'
- Click the dropdown menu and select 'File Upload'
- You will then be presented with a new screen
- Click 'Download Sample CSV File' and use our sample CSV file to import your sales as it is formatted correctly
- Open the downloaded CSV file
- The columns downloaded will represent sales areas already set up in your account via the Shiftlog
- Copy the date and sales figures under the appropriate headings ensuring to use the dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy format and not using any symbols - please see example image below
- Once this is complete, save the file as a file as CSV
- Return to the Bizimply screen and choose the location to upload the historic sales to
- Choose the date format that matches that chosen in your file
- Select 'Choose File' and choose your saved CSV file
- Click the blue 'Save' button
- It may take a few minutes for your sales to upload