In this article you will learn:
- How to login to the back end of the app using your manager PIN
- How to retrieve your manager PIN if you have forgotten it
- How to manually clock an employee in and out from the Timestation
- Click the icon in the bottom left side of the Timestation home screen
2. Enter the Manager's PIN that was created when the Timestation was set up. This is not the same PIN that the manager used to clock in and out with (if you do not know this PIN, your account administrator will have access to it in the Timestation Panel)
3. Click on 'Settings' on the left-hand side of the page
4. Click through each of the settings presented and turn on and off as required
5. Choose a location and click on 'Time Records'
6. Here, you can see when someone has clocked in and out, view their clock in the photo, and also manually clock them out if they have forgotten
7. To manually clock the employee out, click on the + button in the image above
8. Select 'Yes' to manually clock the employee out
9. To view a list of employees in a location or department, click on that location as pictured below. You will see a list of employees that belong to that location. Click on any employee to view their email, PIN, and phone number
10. If you require support from Bizimply, we may sometimes ask to view a 'Log File'
11. You will find this if you click on 'Settings' and scroll to the end of the page
Here is a video for more information: