In this article you will learn
- How to edit the Shift Log permissions and access for a Role
In order to lock when the Shift Log can accept new information, you need to change a permission on the employee Role assigned to whoever completes the Shift Log.
You must have administrator access on Bizimply to edit a Role
How to edit the Shift Log permissions and access for a Role
- Login to Bizimply
- Click your name in the top right corner so a drop-down menu appears
- Click on 'Roles'
4. A list of Roles will appear. Click on the Role you would like to edit
5. You will be presented with a list of permissions for the Role you have selected, which includes most functions on Bizimply
6. Scroll to 'Shift Log'. If the function is 'On', you can also click 'Choose Options' for more specific permissions within that function. If it is 'Off' the employee with this Role will not be able to see the Shift Log
7. You can lock the Shift Log by selecting an option from the dropdown beside the statement 'Information on the Shift Log can be entered or edited for'. After the time selected it can no longer be edited by someone with this Role
8. When you are happy with your selection, scroll to the bottom and click 'Save'. These permissions will now be applied to that Role, and subsequently to any employee with that assigned Role on Bizimply
Here's a video with these steps: