In this article you will learn
How to edit the Shift Log permissions and access for a Role
Please note: You must have administrator access to edit permissions for a Role.
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
How to Change The Shift Log Permissions A Role Has on Bizimply
Login to Bizimply
Click your name in the top right corner so a drop-down menu appears
Click on 'Account Access'
4. A list of Roles will appear. Click on the Role you would like to edit
5. You will be presented with a list of permissions for the Role you have selected, which includes most functions on Bizimply
6. Scroll to 'Shift Log' and select if you would like to have it turned 'On' or 'Off' for that role. If the function is 'On', you can also click 'Choose Options' for more specific permissions within that function. If it is 'Off' the employee with this Role will not be able to see the Shift Log
7. Tick or untick the boxes available if you would like this Role to be able to Add Issues or View Other Issues on the Shift Log
8. When you are happy with your selection, scroll to the bottom and click 'Save'. These permissions will now be applied to that Role, and subsequently to any employee with that assigned Role on Bizimply