In this article you will learn:
- How to enter your sales information into your Shift Log
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
You can enter your daily sales information into Bizimply through your Shift Log. To do this you must have your Shift Log set up to take in sales information in the most useful way for your business.
You may prefer to mark Sales as a type of tender e.g. Cash Vs Card Vs Cheque, or Shift e.g. Breakfast Vs Lunch Vs Dinner, or some other way.
How to enter your sales information into your Shift Log
- Login to Bizimply
- Select the location where you want to enter your sales data
- Click on the Shift Log icon
4. When the Shift Log opens, scroll down to Sales Area. This is where you input your sales data for the day
If you don't have a breakdown for entering your data, it will look like this
If you do, it could look something like this:
5. The 'Total Sale' box is uneditable and will sum whatever is entered in the boxes above it
6. When you have entered your sales data, click 'Save' at the bottom of the page