In this article you will learn
- How to log customer feedback
- Login to Bizimply
- Select the location where you want to enter your sales data
- Click on the Shift Log icon
4. Scroll down till you see a box entitled 'Issues' on the left hand side
5. Click on 'Customer Feedback'
6. Click '+New Issue'
7. Enter in any information you have to the form you are presented
8. Enter the Customer Name
9. Select an Issue from the dropdown (new issues can be added in Settings by an Admin)
10. The 'Created By' dropdown is populated by Key Staff names only (which can be assigned in the Employee Profile in the Work Tab)
11. Write a description of the issue
12. Put in the contact details of the customer if follow up is needed
13. Add an 'Action Taken' from the dropdown menu (new actions can be added in Settings by an admin)
14. Add in Follow Up if needed
15. Attach a document if needed
16. Assign a Priority to the Issue. If this needs to go further than the Manager to Head Office, select this.
17. Mark the Issue as Unresolved or Resolved. If unresolved there will be a notification on the Dashboard till the Issue is resolved. If the priority selected is to Head Office, the notification will be visible to admins as well as managers
18. Click 'Save'
Here's a video with these steps: