In this article you will learn how to:
- Add new suppliers to the Services tab
- Add new equipment to the location level
Services allow you and your team to add and manage suppliers and equipment for each location. Suppliers can be added at the company level or at a store/location-specific level.
Note: You will need admin-level access to add services to the company-wide level. Managers can add suppliers or equipment at store level if the admin allows that permission to be turned for the manager's role.
Add new suppliers to the Services tab
1. Log onto Bizimply (admin access)
2. Select the 'Services' tab
3. Select the 'New Supplier' button
4. Add supplier information to the details tab
5. Select 'Save'
6. You have added a supplier at the company level
Add new equipment to the location level
1. Log onto Bizimply (admin or manager access)
2. Navigate to a specific location
3. Select the 'Services' tab
4. Select the 'New Equipment' button
5. Add new Equipment information to the details tab
6. Create a 'New Supplier' or associate it with an already created supplier
7. Select 'Save'
8. You have added equipment at the store/location level
See also: What is the Services tab in Bizimply. How to report on suppliers.