In this article you will learn about:
- Employee Engagement Report
Employee Engagement Report
- Go to 'Reports'
- Go to Employee Reports > Employee Engagement
- Select the Date Range & Locations
- Select 'PDF' or 'CSV'
- Press 'Export'
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Location (location of where recorded responses came from)
- Bad (no. employees who had a bad shift)
- OK (no. employees who had an OK shift)
- Great (no. employees who had a great shift)
- Responses (no. responses to the survey)
- Views (no. employees who saw the survey)
Sample Employee Engagement Report in PDF Format;