In this article you will learn:
- What is the Employee Payroll IDs report?
- How do I pull the Employee Payroll IDs report?
The Employee Payroll IDs report is a full reporting of all Payroll IDs that have been assigned to employees. If you have not overwritten Payroll IDs in employee profiles you will see the standard Payroll IDs that have been set in Settings.
How do I pull the Employee Payroll IDs report?
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on Reports
- On the left-hand side, select Employee Reports
- In Employee Reports, select Employee Payroll IDs
5. Select Active/Inactive/All employees from the filter
6. Click the blue 'Export'
8. A csv file will be generated with the below information