In this article you will learn:
- How to give permission to manager's to change an employee's main location
Changing an employee's 'main location' can have implications on your business. By giving this permission to a specific role, you can control who can and can't change an employee's main location.
You will need account administrator access to apply this permission.
- Login to Bizimply.com
- Click the dropdown menu in the top right corner
- Click on 'Roles'
- Choose the role that you would like to apply this permission to
- Once you're in that role, scroll down the page and press the 'Choose Options' dropdown under 'Employees'
6. Select the tickbox that says 'Change Main Location'
7. You will have to ensure that the 'Edit' permission is also ticked
7. Scroll to the end of the page and press 'Save'
This role now have permission to change an employee's main location within their employee profile.