In this article you will learn:
How to import Forecast Sales to Bizimply
You will need account administrator access to access this part of Bizimply.
Login as an account administrator
Click 'All Locations' to view the page as 'All Locations'
Select 'Forecasts' from the menu bar at the top of the page
Select 'Forecast Sales Import' under 'Forecast Imports' on the left side of the page
5. Read all instructions in the blue box
6. Click on the blue button 'Forecast Sales Import Sample File' to download the sample file
7. Populate the file with data, ensuring that the location name is correct and all fields are completed. If one field is left black, this will return an error
8. Save the file
9. Click on 'Select Location' to choose the location to upload the Forecast Sales to. Remember - the location selected must be the same as the location details in the file
10. Click on 'Import'
11. If there are any errors in the file, no file information will upload and you will get the error message presented on screen
12. If there are no errors and the file uploads successfully, you will get a confirmation message
13. It may take a few minutes for a large file to upload