In this article you will learn:
How do I manually clock someone out on the iPad
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
To clock someone out manually on the iPad you need the Manager PIN for Timestation
With the Timestation App open, click on the Manager Icon in the bottom left corner
2. Enter your manager PIN
3. Time Records will automatically open
4. Find the employee you want to clock out
5. Click the '+' symbol by their name under 'Out'.
6. When asked 'Are you sure you want to clock out this employee?' click 'Yes'
7. Scroll to the time the employee left (you can only clock out at a time that has already passed) and click 'Out'
8. The employee is now clocked out