It is a good security measure to set up auto log out on your account after a certain period of inactivity. As businesses differ, you can choose to set up your log out time period.
In this article you will learn:
- How to set up the Auto Log Out
Note: Only an account administrator has access to this feature.
How to set up the Auto Log Out
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Select the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on 'Settings'
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on 'Company Settings' dropdown and choose 'Company Settings'
- At the bottom of this screen, you will be asked 'Do you want to automatically log users out of the web app after a period of inactivity?'
- Click 'Yes'
- Click the dropdown menu below this and select the number of hours that you wish to automatically log users out of Bizimply after inactivity
- Select 'Save'
You have now successfully implemented this change for all users in your Bizimply account.