In this article you will learn:
- How to allow popular shifts to be created by each store
- How to set standard popular shifts for all stores
- How to colour code your shifts by popular shifts
- How to give colour code your shifts by position
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
How to allow popular shifts to be created by each store
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Select the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on 'Settings'
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the 'Scheduling' dropdown and choose 'Popular Shifts'
- Choose between 'Created by each store' which allows stores to create popular shifts at a local level or 'Standard set for all stores' which doesn't allow stores to create popular shifts at a local level and it is controlled in the next steps
6. If you choose 'Standard set for all stores' then you will be presented with a screen where you can create, edit and delete popular shifts
7. To create a new popular shift click on the blue 'New Shift' button
8. To edit an existing popular shift click on the orange pencil button
9. To delete an existing shift click on the 'X' icon
You will also have the option to use a colour pallet to colour code shifts either by 'Position' or by 'Popular Shifts'.
10. Click a button to select to colour code 'By Popular Shifts'
11. Click on the colour to change the colour associated with the shift
12. You will then be able to allocate colours to specific shifts
In this example, the 9 am - 5pm shift with a 30 minute scheduled break will appear in an aqua colour on the schedule. By glancing at the schedule, you can check that this shift is covered.