In this article you will learn how to:
- How to activate Sage Payroll Professional Export
- How to setup Sage Payroll Professional Export
- How to match payments ID's in Sage Payroll Professional to the Bizimply Export
- How to download from Bizimply Timecards and import into Sage Payroll Professional
Note: Only account Admin can set up the integration
How to activate Sage Payroll Professional Report
Only an account administrator can set up this integration on your Bizimply account.
- Log in to your Bizimply account (Admin access required)
- Click on your name/email in the top corner
- Choose Settings from the drop down menu
- Find the Payroll option that is listed and click on "Payroll Exports"
- Find Sage Payroll Professional and click "Activate"
How to setup the Sage Payroll Professional Export
- Once installed, click on the options (gear) icon
- If you select Multi Entry as Default to Yes
- Match up the payment ID's in Sage Professional to the export column in Bizimply.
3. Use the multi entry option to export the paid times by location
4. Go to you location settings and make sure you have entered the associated location code here.
5. Match up the payment ID's in Sage Professional to the export column in Bizimply.
Top Tip 💡:
Once you have the export customised to match your Sage Payroll Professional payments you may wish to check that your employee numbers in Bizimply are identical to the works numbers in Sage for each employee. These must match exactly as they will be used to identify the employees in the import.
How to download from Bizimply Timecards and import into Sage Payroll Professional
- After following the steps above you will now see option to select Sage Payroll Professional when downloading the Employee Timecards Export.
2. When you choose this option you will also notice there is a section to input the period number.
Note: This will not appear when you set the Multi Entry as Default to 'No"
3. Input the current payroll period that can be found in Sage Payroll Professional.
4. Ensure the date range is correct and select 'Export' to download the file.
5. Finally, import the downloaded file directly into Sage by clicking 'Enter Time
and Pay', choosing 'Import', selecting the file location and pressing 'Continue...'
6. You can view the details of the import and choose "Save Time and Pay"
7. You will get a confirmation message with the number of records updated.
Note: if you choose to open this file in Excel prior to the import you may lose leading zeros in columns which could cause the import to fail.
We would always recommend double-checking the imported hours after the import, using the edit Time and Pay, Batch option to have a quick look through and ensure these are correct with the hours in Bizimply.