In this article you will learn:
- How to assign pay rates to positions
Pay Rates by Positions
If you have an employee, that has more than one position, and gets paid a separate hourly rate depending on the position they work, you can set this up in the 'Payroll' tab so that your labour is correct.
- Go to 'Employees'
- Go to the employee you want to edit
- Go to the 'Payroll' tab
- By the 'Hourly Rate' you will see a +, press this
- Drop down with other positions assigned to the employee appears
- Select the one you want to add another pay rate to
- Type in pay rate in the 'fill in rate' box
- Press 'Save'
You can then continue this on the 'Sunday Rate' and 'Public Holiday Rate' if you need.
Here is a video:
Other Related Articles:
Employee Payroll Information