In this article you will learn:
- How to add new types of Employee Training
- How to edit and deactivate existing types of Employee Training
- How to apply frequency to Employee Training
You will need account administrator access to configure these settings.
- Click on 'Settings' in the top right dropdown menu
- On the left side of the screen, click on 'Employees'
- Click on 'Employee Training'
- To add a new Training Type, click on the blue '+Training Type' button
- You can then add a title and description for the training, as well as adding a frequency
- Click on the blue 'Save' button
- If you want to edit or delete an existing Training Type, click on the title of that training record
- Use the orange 'Edit' button to edit a Training Type
- Click 'Deactivate' to deactivate a Training Type
- A list of deactivated training types can be found by clicking on the 'Inactive' tab
Other related articles:
Deleting Employee Training Types