In this article you will learn how to:
- What the lock symbol means on a schedule
- How to unlock a schedule
What does the lock symbol mean on a schedule?
- Go to schedule
- If the schedule has been published a padlock symbol and 'Published' will appear in the top left of the schedule
- This means that the scheduled has been published and sent to employees, changes cannot be made without unlocking the schedule
How to unlock a schedule:
- Click anywhere on the schedule
- A pop up will appear stating 'Schedule Locked' - no changes can be made until it has been unlocked
- To unlock the schedule click 'Yes'
- The schedule can now be edited
- The padlock will now be unlocked but still say 'Published'
- When you add or change a shift the 'Published' will now display 'Changed'
- 'Changed' will display for each employee whose had a shift added or amended
- Once you are finished making changes, publish by clicking the 'Actions' button then 'Publish'
- You will then be asked if you want to send the schedules to only the employees whose shifts have changed
- the schedule will now display as 'Published' once again