In this article you will learn:
Turn on photo upload on the Timestation
Turn on photo capture on the Timestation
Turn on access to photos in the iPad settings
You will need to ensure that photo capture within the iPad itself is enabled for the Timestation app. Click on the Settings icon on your iPad home screen
2. Scroll through the bar on the left hand side until you see 'Timestation'
3. Switch the Camera to 'On' and the switch will appear green
4. Click back into the Timestation app on the iPad
5. Click the icon on the bottom left of the screen
6. Click on 'Settings'
7. Ensure that the switches are turned to green for 'Clock In', 'Clock Out', and 'Upload Photos'
8. Ensure that the iPad is connected to the internet and that the 'Status' on the bottom left of the screen says 'Connected'
9. The next time employee clocks in their photo should now upload to the web app