In this article you will learn how to:
- How to activate ADP Export
- How to setup ADP Export
- How to export ADP Timecard Report
Note: Only account Admin can set up the integration
How to activate ADP Export
- Log in to your Bizimply account (Admin access required)
- Click on your name/email in the top corner
- Choose 'Settings' from the drop-down menu
- Select 'Payroll' from the menu on the left and click on 'Payroll Exports'
- Find ADP IHCM2 and click 'Activate'
How to setup ADP Export
- Once installed, select 'Payroll IDs'
2. If you select Multi-Entry as Default to Yes
3. Match up the payment ID's in ADP to the export column in Bizimply
4. If ADP payroll system requires the usage of Location codes, go to your location settings and make sure you have entered your location code
5. Go to your location settings and make sure you have entered the associated location code here
How to export ADP Timecard Report
- After following the steps above you will now see option to select ADP when downloading the Employee Timecards Export
- Ensure the appropriate date range, locations and employees selected are correct and select 'Export' to download the file
Payroll - What are Payroll Departments?