In this article, you will learn:
Please note: This feature is part of Time Off Management which is part of our HR Management package. Please contact your Bizimply Customer Success manager if you are interested in adding this feature to your package.
Sick notes contain sensitive employee health data so extra care must be taken in making sure they're being stored in correctly. Attaching sick notes to time off requests and storing them in the Time Off folder is the only approved way to store Sick Notes in Bizimply. Under no circumstances should they be uploaded to any other part of the documents folder or Bizimply platform. Please check your permissions to ensure only the appropriate people have access to these documents.
Video Overview of How to Log a Sick Record for an Employee:
How to Log a Sick Time Off Record
Sign into bizimply.com
Go to the 'Employees' tab
Click into the employee profile you need to log a sick day or days for
Go to the 'Time Off' tab
Click the blue 'Add Time Off' button
5. Select 'Sick' in Select Type dropdown
6. Select a type of sickness. More sick type options can be added in Time Off Settings.
7. Select the start and end date. If end date is unknown, leave blank. (This is an Open Ended Sick Record)
8. Select where it is Paid or Unpaid
9. Add a 'Manager Response'
10. Attach a file if necessary such as Sick Cert, Return to Work form.
11. Mark if you want it on the schedule
12. Mark if you want it on the employee's timecard (We always recommend marking yes)
13. Press 'Approve & Save'