In this article you will learn:
- How to run the Late/Early report
- What information is shown in the Late/Early report
This report details the difference between an employee's scheduled work hours vs their actual clock in records and the net time difference between them.
How to run a Late/Early report
- Log in to Bizimply.com
- Click on 'Reports'
- Click on 'Late / Early Report' in the 'Attendance Reports' section
- Choose the date range you want to view data for
- Select the locations you wish to view data for, or all locations
- Select employees you wish to see data for, or all employees
- Select the Early / Late threshold - 0 / 5 / 10 or 15 minutes
- Select format - PDF looks great, CSV is great for pulling lots of data and filtering
- Click the blue 'Export' button
- The report will download
Note: If you select more than 50 employees the report will be emailed to you