In this article you will learn:
- How to manually clock someone out whose Timecard has been approved/you cannot edit Attendance
Sometimes you will not be able to manually clock someone out because their Attendance has a lock on it.
In order to clock them out, you must unnapprove the Timecard first.
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on either the red button on the Attendance Widget on the Dashboard to bring you to the old record to complete, or go to Attendance and click on the record on the left-hand side
- In Attendance, note the date from when the person never clocked out
- Click on Timecards icon
- In Timecards, navigate to the week that includes the date from when the Attendance record is not complete
- Search for the employee Timecard in that week
- Unapprove the Timecard: Click Unapprove Timecard
- When the Timecard is unapproved, a warning sign will appear
- Click on this warning sign
- You will be brought back to the incomplete punchtime for the employee, and will now be able to clock them out
Here's a video of these steps: