In this article you will learn how to:
- Enable the questionnaire on the Timestation
- Add questions
- Archive questions
You must be an account administrator to access this feature.
You must have version 5.3.6 or higher of the Timestation App installed on your iPad(s) to access this feature. Check the App Store for updates.
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Click the dropdown menu in the top right hand side
- Select 'Settings'
- On the left of the page, select the 'Attendance' dropdown
- Click on 'Attendance Questionnaire'
6. If you would like to enable the questionnaire feature across all of the Timestations within your account, click 'Yes'. This means that every employee clocking in on Timestations within your business will now have to answer a series of questions that you will create
7. Click on the blue 'Add Question' button to create a question
8. You can type your question into the box. This question is limited to 50 characters including spaces
9. Choose whether you would like this question to have a 'Yes/No' answer or to allow the employee to enter a 'Text' answer
10. Once you click 'Save' you can no longer edit that question. If you would like to make amendments to the question, you will have to 'deactivate' it and create a new question with the amendments
11. You have the option to turn a question 'On' or 'Off'. So for example, if you only wanted to ask a certain question once a week, or a certain time during a month, you could turn the question to 'Off' for the rest of the time so that employees don't grow fatigued of this question
12. You can create a maximum of 10 questions. Once you reach your 10 questions limit, you will need to deactivate a question to add another one
13. To 'deactivate' a question, simply press the 'Archive' button
14. To see a list of your archived questions, click on the 'Archived' tab
Here's a video overview of the feature: