In this article you will learn:
- How to pull the report with results of the Attendance Questionnaire
You must have access to Attendance Reports to see this report. If you do not, please ask your account administrator.
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Click the 'Reports' icon on the top of the screen
- Select 'Attendance Reports' dropdown on the left of the screen
- Select 'Attendance Questionnaire'
5. Select a date range to display results on the report. The date range is important as it will display results to active questions that were on the Attendance Questionnaire during that date range. So even though there can only be 10 active questions on the Questionnaire, this report may display more than that depending on how often questions were deactivated or created and what date range is selected in this report
6. Select the 'Locations' and 'Employees'
7. A CSV file will be downloaded onto your computer. As the employees take the Questionnaire while they are clocking into work, there will be a 'Clock In' time associated with the results of the Questionnaire.
*Tip: Input a filter at the top of this report to filter certain questions
Other related Articles: