In this article you will learn:
- How to give access to Bank Details
You will need account administrator access to give others access to the Bank Details feature in Bizimply.
- Login to your account
- Select the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Select 'Roles'
- Select the role that you would like to give access to the 'Bank Details' tab of employees
- See 'Employees' and select the blue 'Choose Options' button
6. You will be presented with a dropdown of permission boxes. To allow this role (in this example, my 'Manager' role) to access the bank details of employees, select the box. This will allow this role the option to 'View' the bank details of employees
7. Keep in mind that if the 'Edit' box is already ticked for another reason (e.g. to allow editing rights to 'Time Off', for example, then this will also allow this role (e.g. manager) to edit employees' bank details as well as view them
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save' to save these changes