In this article you will learn:

  • How to change settings to track an employee in Standard Allowance of Annual Days

  • What to expect after the setting is changed

How to track time off as Standard Allowance of Annual Days instead of Accrued Hours

  1. Go to 'Employees'

  2. Go to the employee profile you want to update

  3. Go to the 'Time Off' tab

  4. Select 'Settings'

5. Pick the 'Standard Allowance of Annual Days'

6. Yearly allowance is auto-filled from the company settings (accessible only by Administrators) if you wish to assign a different yearly allowance for an employee you can do so here:

7. If this employee profile is new you can just click save and you are set!

However, if this employee was previously tracked in hours continue to the 8th step

8. Read through the information note and click save. Any time off records that have been logged for the employee in hours will not affect the balance in days.

Employee balance must be adjusted manually to include time off that was taken and booked. The best way to handle time off that was booked in hours for future dates is to log new records in days and delete the hourly records.

Related Articles:

Did this answer your question?