In this article you will learn:
- How to restrict editing on timecards after a certain period of time
Within your account, you can restrict the ability for employee's timecards to be adjusted. You can take this one step further by adding a timeframe in which the timecards can no longer be edited.
Note: You must have account administrator access to apply this permission.
How to restrict editing on timecards after a certain period of time
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Click on the dropdown menu on the right-hand side
- Select 'Roles'
- Select the role that you wish to apply this permission to
- Under 'Timecards' select 'Choose Options' dropdown
- Select options provided
- Type in a number of days which to lock timecards
- Scroll to the end of the page and press 'Save'
This only affects users of the system and account admins will be able to edit Timecards as normal regardless of how long has passed.