In this article, you will learn:
What is the Epos Now to Bizimply Sales Integration
The Epos Now to Bizimply Sales Integration is for customers who also use Epos Now for to track payments. The sales integration allows Account Admins to set up the integration to transfer sales data from Epos Now to Bizimply on a daily basis to update the shift log with accurate data.
How to set up the Epos Now to Bizimply Sales Integration
Follow the steps for installing an integration in Bizimply.
Once installed, click on the 'Settings' gear icon.
3. You will be redirected to the Integration Settings. Please enter the Epos Now authentication token.
4. Once you have entered the authentication token correctly, please read through the information on the right-hand side.
5. Match up your Epos Now locations to your Bizimply locations using the drop down menus. This list will be updated every morning and sales data will be pulled at 'End of day time' for your business.
6. Please note that only one shift can be configured in shift log for recording sales.
7. Click the 'Recall' button to manually request the data.
How are Sales Figures Added to Shift Log
Once the integration is set up, the sales figures will transfer from Epos Now to the Shift Log on Bizimply once a day.
When Epos Now to Bizimply app is installed, only one shift can be set up in Shift Log Settings > Shift Log Set Up. The other shifts will be greyed out.
When the app is installed, only one sales area is used and the other sales areas are greyed out. There is a tooltip that says 'Sales area managed by Epos Now integration and cannot be turned off'
Additionally, only one sales area will be used in the shift logbook. The sales figure here is transferred from Epos Now and it is not editable. There is a tooltip that says 'Sales added by Epos Now'.
The sales data is transferred from Epos Now to Bizimply once a day at the 'End of day time' as set in the Company Settings on Bizimply.