In this article you will learn:
- How to add break rules to your account
Note: To add break rules you need to have admin access.
Here's a video of the full instructions:
How to add break rules to your account
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on your name/email address in the top-right-hand corner and select 'Settings'
3. Select Timecards on the left-hand side, and then click Timecard Settings when it opens
4. Scroll to where it says Employee Break Times and where it says 'Are your employee breaks paid or unpaid, select 'Unpaid'
5. Scroll to where it says 'How would you like to deduct unpaid break times on the employee timecards?'
5. Select the option 'Create break time rules for automatic deductions based on hours worked
6. Add in rules to automatically deduct time from the Timecards if your employees work a certain amount of hours
7. Click 'Add Rule' to add another rule
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save' when you are finished