In this article you will learn:
- How to request time off
Note: This setting will need to be turned on by your Bizimply account Admin
How to request time off
- Login to Bizimply.com or app.bizimply.com with your email and password.
- Select the Employee Portal if you do not automatically enter it.
- Select the Time Off Icon
- Select the button 'New Request' in the top right-hand corner of the title bar.
- You may or may not be able to view your holiday balance depending on your accounts settings created by your account admin
To fill out the form:
1. Choose the type of time off you want to take
2. Select the start and end dates
3. Add a note to specify if your request includes a half-day or any further information regarding your time off.
4. Press 'Submit'. Your request is now sent to your manager for approval.
Your manager will approve or deny the request. You will receive an email from Bizimply telling you whether your request has been accepted or declined. You can find a record of this request under the "requests" tab in your employee profile and you will notice that your time off balance is updated.
View your time off balance:
- Log in to Bizimply via your preferred web browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome)
- Click the to the 'Time Off' tab
In this section you will see:
- Holiday hours taken or days
- Holiday hours or days available to take (note this is a setting that needs to be turned on by your account Admin)
- Other time off taken
- Sick time off taken
Any records created by your manager or adjustments to your balance will appear under the 'Records' tab.