In this article you will learn:
- How to request time off
Note: This setting will need to be turned on by your Bizimply account Admin
View your time off balance:
- Log in to Bizimply via your preferred web browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome)
- Click the to the 'Time Off' tab
In this section you will see:
- Holiday hours taken
- Holiday hours available to take (note this is a setting that needs to be turned on by your account Admin)
- Other time off taken
- Sick time off taken
Any records created by your manager or adjustments to your balance will appear under the 'Records' tab.
How to request time off
- Select the button 'New Request' in the top right hand corner of the title bar.
To fill out the form:
1. Choose the type of time off you want to take
2. Choose whether it is a half day or full days
3. Select the start and end dates
4. Add a note to explain to your manager why you want time off (optional)
5. Press 'Submit'
Your request is now sent to your manager for approval.
Your manager will approve or deny the request. You will receive an email from Bizimply telling you whether your request has been accepted or declined.
You can find a record of this request under the "requests" tab in your employee profile and you will notice that your time off balance is updated.