In this article you will learn how to:
- How to activate Sage 50cloud Export
- How to setup Sage 50 cloudExport
- How to download from Bizimply Timecards and import into Sage 50cloud
Note: Only an account administrator can set up this integration on your Bizimply account.
Play video to see how to set up Sage 50cloud in your account:
How to activate Sage50 Export
- Log in to your Bizimply account (Admin access required)
- Click on your name/email in the top corner
- Choose Settings from the drop down menu
- Find the Payroll option that is listed and click on "Payroll Exports"
- Find Sage 50cloud and click "Activate"
How to setup the Sage 50cloud Export
- Once installed, click on the options (gear) icon
2. If you Enable Location Codes, go to you location settings and make sure you have entered the associated location code here
3. If you are enabling Payroll ID's, match up the payment ID's in Sage 50cloud to the export column
4. Fill in each Custom ID you wish to use as a replacement for each term stated
How to download from Bizimply Timecards and import into Sage 50cloud
- After following the steps above you will now see option to select Sage 50cloud when downloading the Employee Timecards Export.
- Select the date range, locations and employees you need to include in this report
- Select 'Sage 50cloud'
- Select combine or separate location hours
- If you choose to separate locations, please ensure you have a location code entered in your location settings
- Ensure the date range is correct and select 'Export' to download the file
Related Articles - Setting Up Payroll ID's