In this article you will learn:
- What are Location Group Roles
- How to create a Location Group
Here is a quick video walkthrough:
What are Location Group Roles?
If you have a number of different locations or departments on your account, you may wish to have an employee designated as an Area or Regional manager for some of these locations, but not all of them. By giving them a Location Group Role, then can view all the individual information for each location, but also see all the information for their locations together combined on the dashboard. This is especially useful for tracking operations in multiple locations.
You can create a Location Group Role which can be given as much or as little access to all locations combined as with normal Location Roles.
Note: To create a Location Group Role you need administrator access and first need to create a Location Group
How to create a Location Group
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner, and in the dropdown menu select 'Locations'
3. When presented with a list of all your locations, select 'Manage Groups' in the Locations box on the left-hand side
4. Click '+New Group' to create a Location Group
5. Type in the name for your new location group e.g. East Region, Irish Stores, etc
6. Select the locations you would like to include in the group to be combined together by selecting the checkboxes
7. When you're happy with your name and group of location, click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen