In this article you will learn
- How to create a Location Group Role
- How to assign a Location Group Role to an employee
How to create a Location Group Role
- Login to Bizimply
- Click your name in the top right corner so a drop-down menu appears
- Click on 'Roles'
4. Your Location Roles will appear. Click on Location Group Roles underneath Roles on the left hand side
5. Click on '+Group Role'
6. You will be presented with the list of permissions and access for your new Location Group Role. Type in a Role name, and description if needed
7. Systematically go through each of the permissions and access available and decide which should be turned on for this Group Role. Note when you turn a function 'On' you have the option to 'Choose Options' to further define the permissions for the role
8. When you are happy with your selection, scroll to the bottom and click 'Save'. These permissions will now be applied to that Location Group Role, and subsequently to any employee with that assigned Location Group Role on Bizimply
How to assign a Location Group Role to an employee
Please note: an employee must already have an employee profile on Bizimply to be assigned a Location Group Role. If they do not have an employee profile, be sure to add them either to an existing location, or create a Head Office location for their profile.
- Login to Bizimply
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner, and in the dropdown menu select 'Locations'
3. When presented with a list of all your locations, select 'Manage Groups' in the Locations box on the left hand side
Here you can create new location groupings (blue button) or edit existing location groups (pencil icon). Note: If you edit a location group this will affect staff who have this level of access already.
4. Select the Orange, Pencil Icon on the right hand side to edit the Location Group you wish to assign the employee to
5. Underneath the name and Locations, there is the option to assign Location Group Roles for this specific Group to individual employees on the system. Click the "+ Grant Access" icon on the right hand side to do this
6. Type out the employee's name where prompted and selected the Location Group Role previously created from the drop down menu
7. Once happy click save and the employee named will be assigned this Location Group Role. The selected employee(s) will receive an email notifying them of their Role change, and when they login to Bizimply they will now have the access to the selected locations with the permissions outlined in the Location Group Role
Here's a video with these steps:
Other Related Articles: