In this article you will learn how to:
- Exporting the Timecards Report
- Importing into Thesaurus Payroll
Note: Only account Admin can set up the integration
The employee numbers in Bizimply must match the work numbers set in Thesaurus in order to link the two profiles correctly.
Exporting the Timecards Report
- Go to the 'Timecards' tab of your account
- Navigate to the correct week (Double check that all timecards have been approved and are correct)
- Click 'Export'
- From the drop down menu choose 'All Timecards'
5. Select the CSV File option
6. Double check the date range is correct
7. Click the 'Export' button
8. Open this file, you will need to alter the file to make it compatible with Thesaurus
9. Remove the unwanted columns so that the columns are as below.
Column A: Employee number (To match works number in Thesaurus)
Column B: Standard hours
Column C: Time and 1/2 hours
Column D: Double Time hours
Column E: Time and 1/3 hours
Column F: Other
Note: Columns required may differ from those in the example above
10. Save the file once in the correct layout
Importing into Thesaurus Payroll
- Open Thesaurus
- Choose Utilities in the toolbar menu
- Select import hours in the drop-down menu
- Chose from CSV from the options
5. Click locate file and navigate to the file previously saved and open it
6. You will see the file populate the preview section
7. Click on Validate file
8. Select import
Note: Thesaurus deletes the file on import so you may wish to save a copy and if the file is open in another application when importing you may get an error
Always double-check that the hours have been imported correctly after this process.