In this article you will learn how to:
- What are Payroll IDs
- How to input Payroll IDs into Bizimply
Note: A user will need admin, manager or custom role access to edit Payroll IDs
What are Payroll IDs?
When exporting Timecards, the default titles or Payroll IDs of each column are as shown in this sample data file below
These titles may not be consistent with the pre-existing systems used by your business however. In order to change these titles to create custom IDs tailored to your business follow the instructions below.
How to input payroll IDs into Bizimply
- Sign into Bizimply (Admin access needed)
- Select your name/email address in the right hand corner
- Click on "Settings" in the drop-down menu
- On the left-hand side, choose "Payroll" from the list of options
- Select "Payroll IDs" from the drop down menu
6. The default option for Payroll IDs is set to "No". Click on the "Yes" button to change this
7. Fill in each Custom ID you wish to use as a replacement for each term stated
8. Your Timecard data will include these IDs in place of the default terms