In this article will learn about the:
- Break Report
- Log into Bizimply
- Go to Compliance Reports > Break Report
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Employees & a desired Format
- Press 'Export'
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Employee name
- Date (date of shift)
- Location (location of shift)
- In & Out Time (actual clock-in/out time as per the timestation)
- Break Start (actual clock-out time for break as per the timestation)
- Break End (actual clock-in time after break as per the timestation)
- Break Taken (response to whether employee said they had taken a break on the timestation when clocking-out)
- Total Min (length of break in minutes)
- Total Hours (length of break in hours)
Sample Break Report in PDF Format;